About Tenet Florida
TENET HEALTHCARE, FLORIDA REGION
As one of the largest award-winning healthcare networks in South Florida, Tenet Healthcare’s Florida Region is comprised of 10 acute care hospitals with 11 sites of service, three stand-alone Emergency Centers, Urgent Care Centers, and more than 20 surgical and diagnostic imaging centers throughout Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties. With 5,000 of the most respected physicians in the area and more than 250 awards, we are committed to providing high quality care and service to every patient and family who comes through our doors. This high level of quality and service is evidenced by the patients and referring physicians who express their confidence in us by returning for continued care and recommending us to others.
MISSION & VALUES
We are united around a common mission – to help people live happier, healthier lives. As we seek to serve our patients, customers and communities – to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and an attractive return to our shareholders – we are guided by five core values. They are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.
- Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity is how our business is managed and how we uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Service is what our culture is based upon and how we focus our attention on the needs of others.
- Innovation is how we create new solutions.
- Transparency is how we operate, measure our results and share them.