My Health Rec
My Health Rec is the newest way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
This tool is initially only available to inpatients.
With My Health Rec You Can:
- Privately view some lab results online.
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies.
- Download health records to easily share with doctors.
- Save time by paying health bills online.
How to Get Started:
Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. For security purposes, registration currently requires an in-person visit to one of our Tenet Florida hospitals.
If you experience trouble logging in to your My Health Rec account or experience other technical issues, please call the Help Desk at 888-252-8149 where support staff members are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Login to My Health Rec using your account by visiting our hospital websites:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Florida Medical Center – a campus of North Shore
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palm Beach Children’s Hospital
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Mary’s Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center